lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

Love, Live, Laught and dream

Some mistakes are so much fun to only make once.
The color of my life changed since you arrived.
nobady said it was easy.. and nobady can say that we won`t do it.
Sometimes, the love is not all, you could give me more.
I know I cannot fly, but someone who makes me feel that I can do, and that person is You♥.
If is not, what you're made off, you're not wath I'm looking for..
Knowing that someone change your life it feels good to know that you changed someone's life feels phenomenal.
Enjoying the single life, the relationship is respected
You are my reason to live.
My smile is as true as the love I feel for you, my smile is Algreen as the joy of seeing you every day ...
You learn to love, not when you find the perfect person, but you learn to believe in the perfection of an imperfect person.
Life is only as good as the memories we make

My life wouldn't it be nice without you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario